Is there something particular you need today?
Churches are a resource for their core communities, for their larger constituencies, for the widow, the orphan, the sick, the wandering and the suffering.
- We are often asked to put people on our list of Sunday prayers. We are pleased to do this. Unless directed otherwise the names you send to us will be prayed for during four Sundays. If you would like somebody to continue to be prayed for beyond that time please let us know.
- You are perhaps thinking of being married or you are planning a funeral for someone in the family who has died.
- You may want to discuss Christian baptism or a public reaffirmation of your Christian faith.
- You might wish one of our Lay Leaders to visit you or a family member at home, in prison or in the hospital. Please let us know how we can best make contact and bring such a visit about.
- Have you, perhaps, found yourself outside the Church’s ministrations for many years and want to know how to start back?
- There may be some other personal or family crisis which might require a discreet conversation with a clergy person or some other appropriate member of the church family.
Our Priest in Charge; the Reverend Susan Carter, can be contacted by email at ChristChurchClermontFerrand@