- We are often asked to put people on our list of Sunday prayers. We are pleased to do this. Unless directed otherwise the names you send to us will be prayed for during four Sundays. If you would like somebody to continue to be prayed for beyond that time please let us know.
- You are perhaps thinking of being married or you are planning a funeral for someone in the family who has died.
- You may want to discuss Christian baptism or a public reaffirmation of your Christian faith.
- You might wish one of our Lay Leaders to visit you or a family member at home, in prison or in the hospital. Please let us know how we can best make contact and bring such a visit about.
- Have you, perhaps, found yourself outside the Church’s ministrations for many years and want to know how to start back?
- There may be some other personal or family crisis which might require a discreet conversation with a clergy person or some other appropriate member of the church family.
A Lay Leader from the Church can be contacted by phone at +33 (0) 6 19 66 19 75. We are happy to meet you in the Church Office or at your home should you wish to speak to someone. We can also arrange for you to speak directly with a chaplain should you require it.