- We are often asked to put people on our list of Sunday prayers. We are pleased to do this. Unless directed otherwise the names you send to us will be prayed for during four Sundays. If you would like somebody to continue to be prayed for beyond that time please let us know.
- You are perhaps thinking of being married or you are planning a funeral for someone in the family who has died.
- You may want to discuss Christian baptism or a public reaffirmation of your Christian faith.
- You might wish the Rector to visit you or a family member at home, in prison or in the hospital. Please let us know how we can best make contact and bring such a visit about.
- Have you, perhaps, found yourself outside the Church’s ministrations for many years and want to know how to start back?
- There may be some other personal or family crisis which might require a discreet conversation with a clergy person or some other appropriate member of the church family.
The Rector can be contacted by phone or by email. There are normal office hours each morning but also plenty of other opportunities to meet at the office during the day or evening or even to meet at your home.
Contact Father Rob: +33 (0) 4 63 22 50 35
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 19 66 19 75
From time to time needs are expressed which may go beyond the Rector’s training or natural abilities. We can sometimes help to locate a more appropriate service in the wider Clermont community.